::Yearning to be a Devotee of Allah::

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Comments off.

Asalaamualaikum,

Note: Sorry, I took down the comments on the last post and I turned the comments off for that particular post. The comments were getting a bit too personal. =) However, I still have them, but not for everyone to view. It's not anyone else's business anyways rt? =P
Initially, I took down the entire post, but upon request I decided to put the post back up with minor edits.
Thanks for all your kind words. I really do appreciate em', but probably don't deserve em'.

Anyhow, listen to Shaykh Husain's new lecture. It's awesome as usual masha'Allah. =)

Intentions and Positive Thinking

posted by VeiledOne at 6:27 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Islamicnation said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voblGZmLNAg&list=PLJSdGGf8_VFrN2lLFwV_kv4Exp-I20zLc&index=20

4/19/2019  

Post a Comment

<< Home